German Shepherd and Husky Mix are wonderful pets. When you see him, you know him. And he’s the loyal best friend of any owner with his confident, intelligent, and brave personality. Their owner shares a very special bond; in order to be understood, it must be experienced. Because the German Shepherd Husky Mix is an incredibly special breed, every owner can tell you that. They will also tell you that these seven things are absolutely true:
1. German Shepherds will explore everything with their noses. Everywhere … walls, doors, screens, and more, you will find proof of their very thorough sniffing. It is no surprise that they are making these great dogs for police and tracking.
2. As the owner of a German Shepherd Mix, you have a very strong conviction that your dog might be wiser than you are. What your dog can’t do after all?!
3. No one is a better listener than a shepherd. You will never be alone again once you have a German Shepherd Husky Mix in your life. These radar ears always listen to your voice and watching them tilt your head will surely make you smile even on the most difficult day. There is no better head tilt than the Shepherd.
4. If you own a German Shepherd Husky Mix, both of you are never lonely. This faithful canine is at your side at all times.
5. You know, particularly during the puppy teething phase, you have to be careful about chewing. Your GSD can match his lips to everything … even to the sofa. You will be advised by any Shepherd owner that training is necessary.
6. Shedding? German Shepherd Husky mix is a long-haired dog breed. Their long hairs enhance their beauty. If you are a GSD holder, you know the dog hair is all you own. It is all over the floor on the sofa and on every dress, you’re wearing. It’s only part of life!
7. They are very compassionate and have an attitude of security for their owners. When proper training is given, dogs will love, care and respect their owners, as well as protect them against any external intruders. For all his days, he will be your faithful, caring, and devoted partner.