German Shepherd and Husky Mix are wonderful pets. When you see him, you know him. And he’s the loyal best friend of any owner with his confident, intelligent, and brave personality. Their owner shares a very special bond; to be understood, it must be experienced. Because the German Shepherd Husky Mix is incredibly special, every owner can tell you that. They will also tell you that these seven things are true:
1. German Shepherds will explore everything with their noses. Everywhere … walls, doors, screens, and more, you will find proof of their very thorough sniffing. It is no surprise that they are making these great dogs for police and tracking.
2. As a German Shepherd Mix owner, you have a very strong conviction that your dog might be wiser than you are. What your dog can’t do after all?!
3. No one is a better listener than a shepherd. You will never be alone again once you have a German Shepherd Husky Mix in your life. These radar ears always listen to your voice, and watching them tilt your head will surely make you smile even on the most difficult day. There is no better head tilt than the Shepherd.
4. If you own a German Shepherd Husky Mix, both of you are never lonely. This faithful canine is at your side at all times.
5. You know, particularly during puppy teething, you must be careful about chewing. Your GSD can match his lips to everything … even to the sofa. Any Shepherd owner will advise you that training is necessary.
6. Shedding? German Shepherd Husky mix is a long-haired dog breed. Their long hair enhances their beauty. If you are a GSD holder, you know the dog hair is all you own. It is all over the floor, on the sofa, and on every dress, you’re wearing. It’s only part of life!
7. They are very compassionate and have an attitude of security for their owners. When proper training is given, dogs will love, care and respect their owners and protect them against any external intruders. He will be your faithful, caring, and devoted partner for all his days.