When your German Shepherd Husky Mix suffers from diarrhea, it is not typical for you and your dog. Diarrhea is something that can affect the stomach and can also disturb the digestive system of your dog. The GSD health issue can range from simple stomach distress to something more severe and critical. It cannot be perfect for you and you
This health problem can destroy your outing plan or vacation. Because neither you cannot take out nor you leave your German Shepherd Husky Mix at home alone
Causes Of Diarrhea In German Shepherd Husky Mix
Here we will explain some causes due to which your German Shepherd Husky Mix may face diarrhea. You, as an owner, must follow these points.
- When you add some new food items to your dog’s food.
- When your GSD could not digest or tolerate any new addition in his food
- If dog food has some allergic ingredients
- Due to any bacterial infection.
- When you start giving an antibiotic to your GSD.
- Food Poisoning
- When Your GSD suffers from any tumor or cancer.
- Due to Irritable bowel syndrome.
Symptoms Of Diarrhea In German Shepherd Husky Mix
After discussing the causes of diarrhea in GSD, we will now see the symptoms of diarrhea.
- When Your dog has runny stool.
- Gastro problem in stomach
- Stomach Cramps
These are the typical symptoms of diarrhea. In this condition, you do not need to take your dog to the vet.
- If your GSD is without any vaccination.
- High fever.
- Severe pain in the stomach.
- When your pup GSD becomes so weak.
- The diarrhea is profuse, watery, and frequent.
Home Remedies For Mild Diarrhea
Here we will suggest to you some home remedies if your dog is facing a mild attack of diarrhea.
- Add boiled chicken, chicken breast, mixed with sweet potato, or mashed potatoes.
- Doggy chicken soup of cooked chicken.
- Start giving probiotics to your dog.
- Canned food without any spices.
- Do not withhold water.
- Start giving anti-diarrhea medication after consulting your vet.