The personality of Bengal Cats is adorable. The Bengal cat is usually an intelligent breed described as its wild, leopard-like skin. It incredibly active and playful while using affectionate and gentle temperament. that’s why it makes a great family pet but many people think the Bengal to be a wild cat. This breed is really very sweet and loving. The Bengal attaches closely to her owner as a loyal friend. As a large, athletic cat, the Bengal needs to run, jump and romp to be satisfied. A cat which is curious and alert.
Basic Facts About Bengal Cat.
Male: large: >12 lbs.
Female: large: >12 lbs.
Colors: Brown, Seal
Pattern: Tabby, Ticking, Spots
Less Allergenic: No
Eye Color: Blue
Characteristics: Glossy, Smooth
But here are 5 traits you did not know about Bengal cat.
1.The personality of the Bengal Cat.
- Bengals cats like water! Don’t be surprised to find them inside the bathtubs or sinks.
- They are extremely sensitive to their owner’s moods and definitely will adapt their behavior.
2.Origins on the Bengal.
- Originally from your US, this huge breed could be the result of a mix of a wild Asian cat along with a domestic cat.
- The Bengal cat is domesticated with the 4th generation.
- The Snow Bengal cat would be the result of a variety of an Asian leopard plus a Siamese cat.
3. A Bengal’s intelligence.
- In addition, Bengal cats come with excellent memory. If they get mad then they may avoid that same person for several weeks.
- Very impressive thing Bengal cat do is to surprise you with small ‘presents’ from the house or garden.
- Bengals can understand how to open doors and lift up bin lids.
4. Having a Bengal at home.
- This is a breed that just doesn’t zone itself one a couch entire day. They need to play and become stimulated a good deal in order to expend their energy.
- Bangle cats playful and energetic. They will not destroy your furniture but they will jump around it.
5. BestFood for Bengal Cats.
- Royal Canin
- Purina One Chicken Cat Dry Food
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition
- Hill’s Science Chicken Entrée Minced Cat Food
- Wellness Pet Food
Moreover Buying a Bengal isn’t cheap. The price of a kitten may vary from £900 to £1,500.
To know what weird things are normal for a cat, read our other article. What’s Normal For a Cat.